Welcome, we have developed this site in an attempt to provide practical, actionable advice for brain injury survivors and families. Our goal is to see that survivors of brain injuries are given every possible chance to recover.
Call us with your questions or comments toll-free at 1-877-810-2100
(click the play button to see video)
We created this site to fill an information void we felt when our daughter, Ashleigh, was seriously injured in a car accident May 28, 1999. Click here. to learn more about Ashleigh and to see if our chronicle of her struggle to recover can provide insight in to your situation. NEW Ashleigh's Blog!
New - Real Warriors Campaign
The Real Warriors Campaign is an initiative launched by the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DCoE) to promote the processes of building resilience, facilitating recovery and supporting reintegration of returning service members, veterans and their families.
Sign up for our newsletter delivered right to your inbox.
------- Donations Needed - We provide this site through the generosity of our donors. To keep this site going we would appreciate your support. Click here for details. ------
News From the Web
- Blood Test Shows Promise in Diagnosing TBI -
- Caution Urged on Removing Life-Support After Brain Injury -
- Hypertonic Fluids Don't Seem to Aid Brain Injury Outcome -
- Healing Potential Discovered In Everyday Human Brain Cells -
- Stem Cell Trial for Children with Brain Injury -
- Brain Rewires Itself' -
- New Way To Protect Brain From Stroke Damage -
- Northwestern Widens 'Treatment Window' -
- Stem Cell Research Targets Cerebral Palsy -
- More Stories
The above are links to brain injury related articles on the web. Clicking the link will open a new browser window.
Call our Support Line for More Information
1- 877 - 810 - 2100